Located on a hip street near Thapae road, Changmoi House Boutique Hotel is a nature preserve near the heart of Chiang Mai. Quiet, shady and private, the hotel invites to make yourself at home while feeling at one with nature. Changmoi House is centrally located: 2 minutes from Thapae Gate and Sunday Walking Street. 5 minutes (by bike) to the Night Market and Warorot Market.
So, it’s tranquil, it’s convenient, and it feels like home – what else do you need?
Type – Boutique Hotel
Style & Design – Home Living
Numbers of Room – 11 Rooms
Pets – No Pets
Traveliko Lifestyle Search – Family
What we love
- The environment makes me feel at home. The hotel is done up in a mix of Eastern and Moroccan styles with Malaysian decorations of lush green plants scattered throughout.
- The location is perfect. It’s near downtown but tucked into an easy-to-reach side alley so that you are not disturbed by traffic.
- There is a small restaurant in the hotel that serves halal food and a delicious bowl of noodles. Try it with the Thai tea!
- Each room has a different style. The owners wanted to create comfortable, homey accommodations that reached guests’ needs beyond basic facilities.
- There are rooms for every style of guest: double beds, single beds, and even a villa.
What you should know: Check-in is anytime after 14:00, while check-out is by 12:00